Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6th 2011, 1st Blog



Well this being my first blog I'm not really sure what I'm going to say, but bare with me. I guess our most recent thing has been making out new house our own. We have lived here for about 8 months and its been an adventure owning your own home. I love it. I love knowing its ours, we can do pretty much whatever we want with it and that freedom is amazing. we recently painted the living room, dinning room, kitchen, master bedroom and Belle's room. I learned from that that paint is a risky thing, but at same time you know you can change it. Although it hard to know what it will look like in your home, how many coats to do, what colors fit together and how dark or light the color will actually be. It took me a while to get used to it, but in the end I loved it. After that we changed the flooring, we got new carpet and wood lament. I cannot tell you how much i love it, it looks so great. Before we had carpet in our dinning room, why people do that i do not know, its almost as bad a putting carpet in the bathroom.
Now we are working on our yard, last night we bought fencing, flowers and soil. Anyway I hope that it all turns out well, I never had a place for flowers, Im so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment